They intrigued me, so i'll get on and do them - can you believe i couldn't remember how to spell 'intrigue' and had to look it up?! Just shows how little i use the word, eh?
1. Do you have a favorite insect (of the bug variety, of course)? Bees
2. Which insect could you happily do without seeing for a good long time? Mosquitoes!! For ever, preferably. i react badly to their bites and ants oddly.
3. Which insect do you think is of the most benefit to us? Bees without a doubt
4. Have you had to deal with an insect invasion yet this season? Invasion? Not so much, just the usual moths, some ants and, oh yes, some shiny flies. i have to keep an eye on the back steps as there is an ants nest under them.
5. Would you eat insects? Not even for a lot of money? i could manage the odd cricket, deep fried, even a grub or two, but not 'raw' - money would be nice, but i was thinking 'in an emergency', like lost in the desert or some such. Mind you, finding a way to cook them could be a problem if i didn't have the wherewithall for fire.
Maybe i should do a section on windows - as in what kind, made of what and whether you use curtains, blinds or shutters, that kind of thing - what do you think?
Friday again, tempis fugit, baby! Make every hour count and have a great weekend :D